Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who needs scientists when we have Mums?

Has anyone been noticing the headlines?

As of the past year or two there have been a huge wave of genius Mums that are inventing miracle cures, business ventures and health care products.


A la Erin Brockovich these Mums look at the facts, realise they just don't add up and then take it into their own hands to change their situation, whether the corporations like it or not!

I guess thousands of hours of scientific research just can't beat women's intuition.

If that isn't convincing enough for you, even though I'm sure it is, check out the comments left by real users on the website.

From the Teeth Whitening Page:


Sarah says:Monday, January 31, 2011
It's been a week since I started using these two together and I've been feeling a lot more confident. this is perfect. thanks.

Wendel says:Saturday, January 29, 2011
always down for stuff like this. props

Jennifer says:Saturday, January 29, 2011
My mom just e-mailed me this, a friend at work had told her about it. i guess it works really well

Amanda says:Saturday, January 29, 2011
Got my trials a few days ago, already seeing a difference. can't wait to see what the end result is

Nicole says:Friday, January 28, 2011
i do a lot of online shopping and I've can't believe they haven't caught onto this, fantastic story! tHAnks CNR!

Julie says:Friday, January 28, 2011
My brother did this a few months ago, I waited to order my trials to see if it really worked and then they stopped giving out the trials! what a dumb move that turned out to be. glad to see the trials are back again, I wont make the same mistake.

Damo says:Monday, January 24, 2011
I own a vineyard and my teeth might as well be dark purple at this point. just orded, hope this helps.

Michael says:Monday, January 24, 2011
this is a pretty cool article. I like the fact that it uses the internet!


There you go! 

The 100% positive feedback says it for itself. This is the real deal folks. I know what your thinking, the comments must be fake because usually the internet is full of negative haters who criticise everything, but with such real people names like Jennifer, Amanda, Nicole, Julie and Sarah how could anyone make that stuff up? 

Even Wendell checks out because his name implies that he's black and he uses the word 'props' in his comment which only adds to the authenticity. 

Although I didn't really like the subtle implication of Damo's comment. He pretty much stated that all Vineyard owners have stained teeth. I'm sure there are a lot of farmers who brush regularly and keep up on dental hygiene and therefore wouldn't require this product. 

Also, notice how a lot of the comments have spelling errors which is realistic in today's internet culture. Nicole even miss-capitalised 'tHanks' which implies she's just a real person make errors just like anyone else. 

If the comments were manufactured, why would they have errors?

They wouldn't. That's just the bottom line. 

We need to start electing stay at home Mums as head scientific researchers and Government officials. The Mums are the true leaders of the world and their talents are going to waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment