Monday, December 6, 2010

Even Plain Girls Always Get What They Want

Within some elements of the 'dating game' girls have it incredibly easier than men.

Throughout my pursuits of romance (read: when I drunkenly hassle women at bars) I usually play the role of the pursuer. This is fine by me, I can chose who I want to pursue whereas if I was female I wouldn't be able to choose who pursued me.

However, through my experiences of being the pursuer I have developed a tough skin which most girls never acquire. The other day however my usual role was reversed and I was pursued by a girl  who asked me out on a date.

Anyway, for a variety of reason's I told this girl that I couldn't make it. Three days later she sends me a message saying:

'Hey, I'm not used to being turned down (especially when there's an implied offer for sex involved) so let me know why exactly can we not hang out?'

This a typical example of many females attitudes towards dating.

Not used to being turned down?

Well, guess what? Fuck you!

I've got rejection down to a fucking art form!

Do you see me complaining to the girls who brush me? Nope. I get on with my life.

If you're a man, no matter how good you are at picking up women, rejection is always a constant throughout the dating game. One girl gets rejected once in her life and she cannot possibly fathom why someone wouldn't want to date her. It's completely out of her reality, her bubble burst and she comes falling down to the surface of the Earth where every single male spends the majority of their time.

Guys go out every night prowling for girls and get faced constantly. On nights out I've had women call me an ass-hole, loser, dick/fuck-head, piece of shit, weirdo, wanker, jerk, and a variety of other hurtful names. My favourite line so far was when one woman said to me:

'I'm not giving you my number. Because I can suck a REAL dick.'

Story of every man's life
The nerve of you women is unbelievable. I get brushed everyday then when the shoes on the other foot, all of a sudden I need to explain myself for such unacceptable behaviour.

Females of the world. Man the fuck up!

In love, things rarely go the way you want, get over it, stop being so sensitive and feel grateful you're not hideously deformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment